Help Desk Technician Tier I
Immediate Opening for Help Desk Technician Tier I
Accepting applications from potential candidates who live in Kitsap County, WA and who are available to work onsite at our HQ office in Bremerton, WA.
The Help Desk Technician Tier I is responsible for managing and maintaining our end client’s computer networks. Ensuring client satisfaction and quieting their network issues are essential in this position.
Type: Permanent full-time
Salary: $17/hr – $20/hr, depending on experience
Send your resume and an explanation of why you want to work at HDCav to Jobs@HDCav.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Help Desk Technician Tier I position is a key contributor in the success of managing our client’s networks. This is achieved by quickly resolving incidents that our clients open tickets for and by constantly monitoring the alerts generated by our tools to resolve incidents before our clients are aware.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate through e-mail.
- Knowledge in basic networking configurations.
- Experience supporting Windows 7 Operating Systems to current.
- Experience supporting Office 2013 to current.
- Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the incident.
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment while maintaining a positive disposition.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Success in the Help Desk Technician Tier I position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed our client’s expectations and by exceeding the SLA (Service Level Agreements) put in place for the various agreements.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- A+ Certification is preferred.
- NET+ Certification is preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in computer network management is preferred.
- Experience in managing end client networks is preferred.
Normal professional, office environment.
*The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Employment includes Life/Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance, mobile allowance, open PTO, and a retirement plan.